Clark County Stormwater Management Plan
Clark County's Stormwater Management Plan describes how stormwater and related water quality issues are managed. The plan also describes the county's actions to meet requirements of an NPDES Phase I Municipal Stormwater Permit issued in August 2013 and updated in December 2014. The plan outlines all of the Clean Water Division programs and how we do business.
Clark County has had a Stormwater Management Plan (SWMP) since 2008. Updated versions are submitted to the Department of Ecology every spring and posted on the county website by May 31st. The SWMP includes information on all permit requirements per Section S5.C.
The updated plan is as follows:
- Clark County Stormwater Management Plan - 2018 (PDF 3 MB) (plan was updated March 9, 2018)
- Appendix A - Capital List 2018
- Appendix B - Capital Stormwater Plan 2013-2018 (as updated in 2014) (PDF 6 MB)
The DRAFT 2019 Clark County Stormwater Management Plan is now available for review and public comment. Submit comments before 11:59 pm Sunday, March 3, 2019.
- Clark County Stormwater Management Plan - 2019
- Appendix A - Capital List 2019
- Summary memorandum of changes from 2018 to 2019
Comments on the Clark County Stormwater Management Plan can be submitted by email to email@example.com or mailed to Rod Swanson, Clark County Clean Water Division, PO Box 9810, Vancouver, WA 98666-9810.
The Clean Water Commission, appointed by the Clark County Council, provide and hear public input for the entire stormwater program. There is a public comment period at every meeting.